Friday, March 23, 2012

Raffle #1! Sapphire 6850

Up for the very first raffle is a Sapphire 6850.  Once we get upto 75 bitcoins the raffle will be over and the drawing will take place.  For the drawings I will post a video to show the process and to ensure that there is no monkey business happening.

Here is the process as I see it.

1. If you want 1 entry into the drawing send a single bitcoin to the address.  If you would like more than 1 entry send as many coins as you would like, upto the 75 mark. If I get over 75 coins, I will refund the coins back that went over the amount.

2. What I will need from you is an email sent to bitcoinhouse@gmail.com with your bitcoin address, the amount you sent, and your name.  I will verify this in the transaction log and enter your name into the drawing.

3.Once the drawing happens I will post a video, post the name of the person who won, and send an email asking where you would like your prize sent to.


New OEM Sapphire 6850 - 75 BitCoin Raffle!

Address to enter: 1D9JczGwGtJgnovVobXmjLEFPK6pngpG65

Email: bitcoinhouse@gmail.com

Please send me the address you sent coins from and your name so I can properly enter you into the drawing.

This card has not been used for mining.  It is a new OEM card, it has been tested and it is in excellent working condition.  No CD or Power cords come with this card.  




1 comment:

  1. Can you set a date when you either have 75 coins or you refund all the money from the account? I don't think people will commit if that's not the case...

    ReplyDelete